Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier[_2_] Jon Peltier[_2_] is offline

Default Shrinking Graphs in Excel 2007

As Trip to Tokyo hints, there are scads of questions and complaints
about 2007 charts resizing. Search all you want, but you'll find no
answers and no hotfixes.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

On 5/5/2010 7:54 AM, seanpottinger wrote:
Apologies, but I've been searching for shrinking charts and graphs and can't
find anything? Can someone please post me a link?

many thanks

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

Sean, there have been other postings on shrinking graphs (you can see for
yourself in the Search facility).

I wouldn't hold your breath for a hotfix.

"seanpottinger" wrote:

We have a particular issue with some spreadsheets and shrinking graphs on
each 'save as'. As they have older VB code, we cant save it under excel 2007
format and need to always save under 97-2003 format. This issue only started
occuring in the last month or so. It occurs on all PC's and for all sheets.
Is anybody aware of this issue or know if a hotfix is coming out?

Many thanks