Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do i insert blank rows between data that is thousands of rows

You have been given a couple of methods but I have a question.

Why do you want the blank row?

A blank row between every row will mess up sorting, filtering, copying a nd
probably some other functions.

If for viewing purposes only, just select all the rows and double the row
height.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:30:00 -0800, paul.eatwell
wrote:

I want to insert a blank row between each line of data that I have in the
quickest way possible. My spreadsheet is 12 000 rows long and want to do this
as quickly as possible. I know how to insert a row wherever I want but is
there a quick way, maybe a function I could use, that will insert a blank row
inbetween each row of data I have?

Please email me on

many thanks

Paul