Bob Phillips

Shaun,

This is modified to your particular needs. Follow the instructions after the
previous piece of code so as to know where to put it

Dim i As Long
On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("D2:D4")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
if .value = 0 Then Beep
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

RP

"shaun t" wrote in message
Hi Bob

Thanks alot, sure its just what I want, but a little over my head

Have pasted code as you said, was the code to start at

private and end at end sub

the cell range I am monitoring is d2:d4, and the value I want to trigger

the
alert is 0 ( zero). Where is this entered into the code you said paste

Cheers again Shaun

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Dim i As Long
On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:H10")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
Beep
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

RP

"shaun t" <shaun wrote in message
How do I create a sound alert, to use ,for when a cell value changes

to a
given value. ie: I am importing realtime data and want a sound to

notify
when
when a certain value is detected