Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Victor Delta[_2_] Victor Delta[_2_] is offline

Default Emails in Excel format, need to send out a mass email from list

"Sunrhyse" wrote in message
I have a excel spread sheet that has many email addresses listed. I need to
find a way to be able to take those email address' and put them into a
email
that is going out to a club of over 100 people. How can I do this? Is
excel
not a good way of storing this ino? I will be using this email list often.
am recieving it from another person. Thank you for any info that will help
with this.

I have to do this fairly often and all I do is simply select the cells with
the required email addresses, then copy and paste them in to the appropriate
email address window - I usually use the bcc one for obvious reasons.
Clicking on the 'Check Names' button confirms they have been correctly
recognised by the email programme you are using.

Is there something preventing you doing this as I suspect you would have
tried it before posting this question...?