Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Adding a search box to a spreadsheet Adding a search box to a spreadsheet is offline

Default adding a search box to a spreadsheet

I have a workbook with 92 tabs containing data and text. i would like to add
a search box to my index tab. This search box would allow a user to type in
what they wanted to find without having to search so many tabs for a given
name.

Example: If the name "jones" was on several sheets in the workbook I would
like to be able to type in the word "jones" in the search box located on the
index sheet and have the search return all "jones" entries.

Thanks
john