Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Where do I find greek symbols such as theta?

What options do you have if you click insertsymbol and in the subset click
the dropdown?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"eaterofcheese" wrote in message
I cannot find basic greek, or for that matter anything to do with greek
letters, as an option.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

That's where they can be inserted from so my question is if you select
basic
Greek from the dropdown in symbols can't you see it there?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"eaterofcheese" wrote in
message
I am attempting to locate the symbol that can be used to decribe an
unknown
angle in a triangle, in this case I am trying to use lower case theta.
have
tried using insert then symbol yet cannot locate what I want.