Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kooster

Default How do I change the line spacing in a word-wrapped cell?

Using Tables and Forms in Microsoft Word will give you more options to
various element attributes. Tables will give you some of the math calc of
Excel, too.

Study the "Forms" functions of MS-Word to learn more. You'll find many
templates online in the Office support Web (office.microsoft.com). Here's a
step by step that may help, too:

P.

"The Buzz Saw" wrote:

My boss liked an invoice template I made but wants the spacing between some
of the two lines in single cells to be reduced. Is there a way that I can
take two lines of text (in a single cell) and reduce the space between them?