Don Guillett

If you have the 1st sheet selected it will print......So, to only print the
3rd sheet you would have to goto that sheet without using the ctrl key and
then touch the print icon.
OR, create a macro assigned to a button on the 1st sheet that will print
only the 3rd sheet (and any others desired).
sub printsheet3
sheets("sheet3").printout

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Barry Hull" wrote in message
Don,
Specifically I have a short tire quote program written in the first sheet,
and the third sheet is the one I want to print. I would like it to be very
simple so that my employees simply add cost information in the first

sheet,
then click the print icon and the third sheet prints automatically,

without
the first sheet printing. The ctrl key worked, but still the first sheet
printed. Thanks for the reply.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

To do this manually try holding the ctrl key clicking on just the sheet
tabs you wantprint. when finishedclick any sheet tab

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Barry Hull" <Barry
wrote in message
I would like to set up a workbook so that when I click print, Excel
automatically prints only certain worrksheets that I have chosen,

rather
than
printing every worksheet. I am familiar with setting the print area,

but
can't seem to stop Excel from printing every worksheet.

Regards,
Barry Hull