Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How should I draw graph in Semi-log sheet

Make an XY chart with your data. Double click the axis you want to change to
a log scale. On the Scale tab of the dialog, check the Logarithmic Scale
checkbox. Adjust the scales as needed; unless you're using Excel 2007, you
can only use powers of ten for the min and max.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Swapna" wrote in message
I am trying to find whether I could draw a semi log graph in Excel for my
values. But I could not find any semi log format. How should I search it?