Queenmom Queenmom is offline
Junior Member

No. Pressing F8 did nothing unless you are highlighting the cell, then it turns off the "extend" but just for that cell. Do I have to press F8 for each cell?? I have no clue why this is happening and it's VERY frustrating!

Just press F8, It will be resolved. Unknowingly you might have pressed F8
and due to that the cursor put into Extention mode. If you press the F8
again it will be switched off OR you can use Esc also to get out of that.

If this post helps, Click Yes!
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"LoriDHA" wrote:

Everytime I choose one cell it selects a block of cells and I don't know why.