Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Getting text and grid at a 45 degree angle

Hi,

It may be possible to draw the gridlines and markers using additional series
plotted as xy scatter chart.
If you need more help can you post a link to an example of one of these
chart styles?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"clemsongirl" wrote in message
I'm trying to create an affordance structure matrix (if anyone actually
knows
what that is!). It has a regular grid and then a grid above it, rotated 45
degrees. I know how to rotate the text, but that only gives me the grid
lines
for half of the grid. When I change the grid lines to diagonal, I can't
put
marks in all of the squares. Can you do what I want in Excel or do I have
use a drawing program?