Gord Dibben

Which will select all intervening cells as well as C2 and F5, but is
technically correct if answer is to move to F5 without deselecting C2.

If you want just C2 and F5 selected..........

With C2 selected hit SHIFT + F8 to enter "ADD" mode.

Now use the arrow keys to move to F5.

Only C2 and F5 will be selected.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:04:33 +0100, "Frank Kabel"
wrote:

Hi
hold down the SHIFT key

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

M.G wrote:
I was taking an assessment quiz and the question was "Move the cursor
to cell F5 without deselecting cell C2." This was to see how well I
knew keyboard shortcuts so I have to do this without using the
mouse. I got the question wrong, but I can't figure out the right
answer.