Steve Freides

Default How to format a cell as email address

Someone sent me a spreadsheet with a column for email addresses. Only
some of the addresses are clickable links and I thought I'd do everyone
a service and fix the cells that aren't formatted properly and sent the
spreadsheet back out again. (It's a team list for one of my kids' sports
teams.)

But, when I go into format, I see lots of things like text, number,
currency, special - but no email. How does one do this?

I'm using Excel Office 2003, SP1, running on XP/Pro, SP2, with all the
latest updates to both.

Thanks in advance.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com