Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Fill down Multiple Rows?

Katie

Select the org names column and F5SpecialBlanksOK

Type an = sign in the active cell then click on or up arrow to the cell above.

Hit CTRL + ENTER to copy down.

When happy, select tha column and EditCopy.

EditPaste Special(in place)ValuesOKEsc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:23:43 -0800, Katie
wrote:

This is my question... I have a report generated from access that lists
information in a "tree" like format with the parent information, and then kid
information (it varies how many lines) in the next column over. Is there a
way to copy each parent org below itself so that each row has a parent name
in it?

In the example below, I want something that can help me drag down the org
names into each box below it. Is this possible?

For example;

ABCD Corp John Smith
Jane Doe
1234 Corp George Michael