Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default I need help writing a complex equation.

cool.
and you know what they say...
more than one way to skin a mamoth.

regards
FSt 1

"drummer07" wrote:

YOU GUYS ROCK! THANKS! EVERYONE OF THOSE ANSWERS WORKED! WHAT A GREAT
COMMUNITY!

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
play with this.....
",B2&C ")

regards
FSt1
"drummer07" wrote:

I have three columns that I want to draw data from combine it into a single
line of data in another columns. So heres the scenario.

Column 1 has an employee # theres two designations 01XXXX and 02XXXX.
This is important. More on the importance of that later.

Column 2 has First name

Column 3 has Last name pretty simple.

So basically what I need to happen is, what I believe to be a simple
combination / complex if statement.

The Final column would look like this.

Thats why 01xxxx and 02xxxx are so important 01 means alaskaair.com 02 mean
horizonair.com

Help!

-jeremy-