Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tim m

Default How do I delete unwanted extra pages on Excel worksheets

There are probably cells with blank spaces in them below the end of your
data. What I do when this happens is I do a print preview, then go back onto
the sheet and highlight a whole bunch of blank rows just under the 1st page
break. This will usually get rid of any blank spaces and thus shoyuld only
print your one page of data.

"RogerD" wrote:

I have a worksheet in Excel which I do scheduling with. I keep getting the
Header printed out on it, and then as a page 2. I don't see how to delete the
page two on the worksheet as it doesn't show. But will print. How do I delete
that second page in the worksheet? Am using Microsoft Office Pro 2003.