Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default how do you pass the prove it test for Microsoft Excel?

Hi,

You might want to get a book on Excel and study up. I don't know what's hot
these days but you could try the Excel Bible by J. Walkenbach, or one of the
books by Microsoft.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"jerry" wrote:

I applied for a job in a clerical position and they made me take a prove it
test for MS Excel and Office? Is there a link on how I can practice this test
and retake it so I can pass the prove it test?