Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ray A

Default How can I copy and paste an entire workbook?

One way;
Open both workbooks. Group the sheetsin the book you want to move. That is
click on sheet 1 and hold down the shift key and click on sheet 3 (or your
last sheet). Right click on a sheet tab and go to move or copy. Select the
workbook you want to copy to. Click OK. Save your work.

HTH

"Jordon" wrote:

I have two workbooks that I want to make into one. There are formulas
connecting the sheets in the workbooks individually, so is there a way to
just copy an entire workbook and add it to another one? rather than sheet by
sheet? If I move each worksheet individually, will I lose the formulas
connecting the sheets?