Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Default How do you print showing formulas in Excel 2000?

Kim, you can toggle between formulas and valves with Ctrl+`, the key next to
the 1, you may also want to have a look at some code by John Walkenbach to
list formulas and there valves on a new sheet here

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Kim" wrote in message
I teach in the public school system and I would like to check my students'
spreadsheets by printing them with the formulas showing. I believe that
printing with the formulas showing helps me make sure they understand
formulas and functions. They are using Excel 2000.