Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mountaintop Ryan Mountaintop Ryan is offline

Default How do i set up check boxes in excel?

I am really green at excel and I do not have a book to find answers in. I
have tried the help feature but I seem to be getting no where.

Can someone please help me? I am trying to set-up check boxes that will
allow us to select a edge profile for counter tops that will then appear in
the correct spot on the bid sheet. If need be I can send a copy of the bid
template we have now so you can better understand what I am saying.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan