Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron@Buy Ron@Buy is offline

Default Rows to repeat at top of each page

A possible solution:
Assuming all data is on one worksheet, create all your pages, for printing,
below each other down the worksheet except for the last page (the one you do
not want the headers on. Leave a column blank and create the last page (that
doesn't require headers) alongside page one (i.e. start in Row 1)
Highlight only the pages with data for printing as the 'setprint area'.
Look at your worksheet using Page Break Preview. Check pagebreaks are correct.
Then print: the only draw back, you need to specify the print page range
(e.g. page 1 to page ?) else you'll get a blank sheet of paper for every
printed page.
Hope this works for you.
Regards
Ron

"Jane" wrote:

I have created an Excel spreadsheet with the rows repeating at the top of
each page. I do not want these rows to repeat on the final page but I also
do not want the last page to be a separate sheet. Is this possible?