Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Greenstorm Greenstorm is offline

Default Normalizing Excel data across rows

I have a large spreadsheet (96 by 100) in Excel 2007 of recorded electrical
data. Each row represents data taken from a single source, and each column
represents a time point. I would like to normalize data across each row (i.e.
assign the max value in that row 1, and the min value 0, and distribute the
intermediate values accordingly). This needs to be done for each row
independently and I can't for the life of me figure out how.