Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ropesend Ropesend is offline

Default Increase plot size within Chart area

I do have a 3-D chart. I am looking to expand it horitonally. I've tried
the plot area handle bar drag. This is not working--neither in chart as
separate sheet or on a chart sheet. I would like to stretch the plot area to
take up the empty spaces on both sides. How do I do this? This will help me
with the flat charts also. Thanks
at my ropes end.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Click in the middle of the chart to select the Plot Area. Resize this
rectangle to suit. If it's a 3D chart, you will not be able to make it as
large as you'd probably like.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Ropesend" wrote in message
Help, report due today. How do I increase the size of the plot area to
fit
more closer to the chart area margins. I would like to bring the plot
area
closer to the border of the chart area. This has been annoying me.
Moving
the chart handles to increase the size simply moves the white border with
it.
Assistance that works, greatly appreciated.