Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CdnBlueEyes CdnBlueEyes is offline

Default Automatically move data from one worksheet to another

I have an excel file that is tracking projects completion and status. Within
the file I have 2 worksheets ("In Progress" and "Completed"). Within the "In
Progress" worksheet, I have columns capturing the project name, assigned
date, assigned by, estimated completion date, comments, etc. I also have a
column that has an IF statements and adds the letter C when the completed
date is entered. I wanted the whole row to transfer over to the "Completed"
worksheet when this C appeared on the "In Progress" worksheet. Is this
possible??? I am not very good with macros :(