Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How can I expand print area to whole page?

I use "fit to 1 page wide and 1 page tall" only when it runs down to more
than a page. Here since your one already fits into a page...adjust the zoom
as suggested in my initial post..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Manny" wrote:

I have it as "fit to 1 page wide and 1 page tall" and it fits in one page
with leftover space.

What I'm trying to do is use the WHOLE page (including currenly unused
space) without having to manually increase the size of rows, columns, and
fonts.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

So I think you are telling us that the "fit to 1 page wide and 1 page tall"
has worked correctly, in that if you incease the print size it will overflow
to a 2nd page. Glad to hear that it's working correctly. (You might, of
course be able to get a bigger print if you swap between landscape and
portrait, if you have chosen the inappropriate aspect for the shape of your
print area.)
--
David Biddulph

"Manny" wrote in message
Changing the percentage changes the print size and the width iexpands to
the
whole page as I want it. However, it kicks some rows to the 2nd page
instead
of fitting everything in one page.

It didnt do what I want and that is have the whole page used without
printing on a 2nd page.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Look at what percentage Excel has calculated, then increase it.
Or are you trying to tell us that increasing the percentage from what
you've
currently got to a larger percentage doesn't change the size of the
print?
--
David Biddulph

"Manny" wrote in message
Adjusting the percentage doesnt help. I currently have that setting as
Fit
to 1 page wide and 1 page tall.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

From FilePrint PreviewPageSetupchange 'Adjust to % of normal size'
from
100% to whatever suitable.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Manny" wrote:

I have an excel 2007 sheet in landscape format, all margins set to
zero, no
unnecessary space is part of the print area.

The print area itself fits all in one page with leftover space on
both
sides
of the page. How can I expand the print area so that when it prints
it
takes
up the whole page without manually increasing the font, row heights,
and
column widths?

I remember being able to do this last year but dont recall how I
accomplished this.

.

.