Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MS-Exl-Learner MS-Exl-Learner is offline

Default Display the days between start & end date columns

Assume that in A2 cell you are having the START DATE and in B2 cell is the
END DATE.

Copy and paste the below formula in C2 cell
=IF(AND(A2<"",B2<""),DATEDIF(A2,B2,"D"),"")

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"Pat Briggs" wrote:

I have two columns one labeled start date, the other Date Completed. I have
a third column where I need to display how many days it took to complete the
process from start to finish. Do I need a macro? I have no idea how to
format the third column to calculate the days between the other two.