Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luisa[_2_] Luisa[_2_] is offline

Default Excel: VBA userform is shown but not loaded/initialized even though it was first unloaded?

I have a Userform1 where the user can select between different
transactions. If the Clientbutton is clicked I hide Userform1 and show
Userform2, opens an excel workbook and enters some values. If the
Exitbutton on Userform2 is clicked I unload Userform2 and in the
terminate event I save the workbook and show Userform1 again.

So far so good ... it works fine ... the problem is when I then click
the Clientbutton on Userform1 a second time. Userform2 is shown
alright, but the workbook is not opened and I cannot click neither the
Exitbutton nor the Close (X in upper right corner) ... only solution
is CTRL+ALT+DELETE.

Any solutions?

Regards, Luisa

Code on Userform1:
Private Sub ClientButton_Click()
UserForm1.Hide
UserForm2.Show
End Sub

Code on Userform2:
Private Sub ExitButton_Click()
Unload UserForm2
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_initialize()
ClientFile = ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\Client.xls"
Workbooks.Open Filename:=ClientFile
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Terminate()
ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=True