Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
msdlp1 said:
I am trying to make a production possibility frontier chart for a
macroeconomics class and I don't understand how to do it.

Why did you think people here would know what a production possibility
frontier chart was? They're Excel experts, not macroeconomics experts.

Have you asked your teacher to help you?

--
Del Cotter