Al N

Thanks. The copy/paste does what I wanted. I should have thought of it. As
you said, I had already tried the absolute values, but they moved also moved
with the cut/paste.

Al N

"Jim Rech" wrote:

I would suggest that you not move (cut/paste) the data since the formulas
will follow it regardless if whether the formulas are absolute or relative.
I'd do a copy/paste and then clear the last column K for the new entries.

You can also use a formula that indirectly references the range to the left
so that it does not adjust when you cut/paste. For instance this formula
when placed in cell I8: =SUM(OFFSET(I8,0,-3,1,3))

--
Jim