Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suresh Sadanandan Suresh Sadanandan is offline

Default Too many rows and columns

Hi
Highlight the column headings by clicking on the column headings D for
example and drag right whilst holding the mouse button down, right click and
select hide from the menu that appears. Do the same on the row headings.
A tip is to click the row or column heading and then press and hold the ctrl
key and then the right cursor key, to highlight all columns or rows, then
right click and hide.
To unhide right click again in the hidden header section and select unhide.

Regards
Suresh

"Pamela" wrote:

I am new to Excel 2003 and having a problem. I have the basics figured out
but cannot seem to reduce the number of columns and rows The columns start at
"A" and go all the way to "IV" and the number of lines seems to be endless.
Is there a way i can adjust the size of a worksheet without having so many
columns and rows, if not how do I get rid of them, they seem to reappear
after i delete them.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me!
Pamela