Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Russell Dawson[_2_] Russell Dawson[_2_] is offline

Default anyone have a simple income/expenditure sheet, excel

Hi Lesley

Seems like we are on similar levels.

I'd take Mike's advice and scan the available templates. See what you can
find and adapt to your requirements.

There is some really good advice from subscribers here but sometimes they
don't appreciate that not everyone is at their level.

--

Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Lesley" wrote:

Hi,

I need to make a simple income and expenditure sheet for a new venture,
would like a 1 worksheet per month so this can be filled out on a daily
basis. Does anyone have one ready made before I start scratching my head
putting formulas in?