Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Right-Click not working in Excel 2007. Works in other Office 0

"Document And Settings" was removed in Vista. You now have a folder named
"Users" which will contain a folder with your user name.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Tony Kempster" wrote in message
Jim

Thanks for that, but I'm using Vista. What is the equivalent file
location?

Tony

"Jim Rech" wrote:

You might rename or delete your Excel 2007 toolbar file Excel12.xlb found
here (with Excel closed):

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

--
Jim
"Tony Kempster" <Tony wrote in
| Is there a feature that switches Right-Clicking on and off?
|
| Right-Click has suddenly stopped working in Excel 07 although works
fine
in