Debra Dalgleish

Is there a range named "Database" (to see, choose InsertNameDefine)?
If so, perhaps it's broken, and the Data Form can't open correctly.

Try deleting the name, to see if that prevents the error from occurring.

JRM wrote:
I'm exporting a rather simple table to Excel and when I attempt to use an
Excel form against the imported spreadsheet (from the menu, Data | Form), I
receive the error "Database or list range is not valid."

I cannot figure out what changes to make to make it "valid". I compare the
characteristics of the imported spreadsheet to other sheets in the workbook
that do work with the form but cannot figure out what is wrong.

The table has not strange columns like binaries and is only 40 or 50 rows
deep, has column headers, is only 16 columns wide.

Regards,

James Mireles,
Houston, TX

--