David McRitchie

The newsgroup for macros is excel.programming
Sorry didn't look very carefully, as I see that question was
answered; however, this is a bit different.

If those are the ONLY cells you want to clear, then i presume this is only
for one worksheet. So you could create a shape on the worksheet
itself and assign the macro to it by right-clicking on the shape.

Here is a macro that is invoked by a double click event on the
worksheet. Install to the worksheet by right click on sheet tab, view code.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
Range("A1,B1,C1 , A3, B3, C3").ClearContents
End Sub

If you want a macro to assign to a shape or to a button

Sub Clear_a1b1c1a3b3c3()
Range("A1,B1,C1 , A3, B3, C3").ClearContents
End Sub

to create a shape or a toolbutton see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/toolbars.htm

If you want something along the lines of removing constants from a selection

on error resume next
Selection.SpecialCells(xlConstants).ClearContents
on error goto 0

---
HTH,

"tamato43" wrote in message ...
Hello,

Can anyone help me set up a button and macro to clear cells where data is
entered.

Lets say, I'm looking to clear Cells A1,B1,C1 and A3, B3, C3.

Remember I would still need a button that would then prompt the Macro.