Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike

Default I can't sort my miscrosoft excel worksheet anymore, what happened?

I had this problem on a particular spreadsheet and I believe it was
corrupted in some way. What I did was save it as a csv file and then
open it and save it as an xls again. Of course, that won't work for
you if you have formulas and such, which would be lost in the process.
Mine was just a big mailing list, so it worked ok. Good luck.

alice wrote:
I have used excel for many years and all at once I have a spreadsheet that
won't let me sort it any more. Please help
Thanks,
Alice