Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
XcelMstr XcelMstr is offline

Default How can I change default row numbers in Excel ?

thankx for ur reply....

but that option will hide the row and columns.I don't want to hide them I
just want to change the 8 row in the excel sheet as starting from
1,2,3.......and so on...hope you get my point.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Use column 1 to put in whatever you like and use toolsoptionsview

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"XcelMstr" wrote in message
I wanted to change/modify the default row numbers in Excel but was unable
do it.Actually I have inserted logo which covers row 1 to 8 and then my
actual data starts.But what I want is the actual row which is showing row
no.9 shoudl be as row no.1 .Can anybody give a solution for it ?