Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Monica Rustogi Monica Rustogi is offline

Default Formula refers to empty cells even when cells contains data

I have a worksheet with link to external data source. The option is enabled
to ask me to enable auto refresh or disable auto refresh.

I have used 'Sumif' and 'vlookup' function to calculate certain values. Now,
even when the data is available in cells, the error checking option shows me
a little green flag with error as 'Formula refers to empty cells'.

I do not understand why the error is coming.

There is another problem in the worksheet that is even when i disable auto
refresh i still change my values that was there when i saved the worksheet
last time though the worksheets that receive data from datasource do not
refresh.

Please help as all my data sheets are going heywire.