Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Writer on Path Writer on Path is offline

Default 2-4 stacked bar graphs, two variables each, Y's vary same chart

An example of what I want to do on one chart would be if I wanted to do bar
graphs of male and female attendance for 5 months for two or more classes.
The X axes are all the same, with the categories of 5 months eg jan-May) .
There would be two bars (male and female attendance) for each month on all of
the graphs . The Y's might be different for each class. I want them all on
the same chart. (I have spend 5 frustrating hours trying to figure out how to
do this! I already have my data in separate charts, but have the source
data). I shall be so grateful if someone can help me do this!
--
Writer Seeking Clairty