Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
QE QE is offline

Default Create a macro to delete rows if value is less than a specifie

My macro is stopping on the line with .Range in it. I have replaced the range
with d3:d47 since that is where my data is. Is this the problem?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi QE

Manual you can use AutoFilter to filter on the column
Custom..Less than 100

Then delete the visible cells

1) Be sure that the active cell is in the data range
2) Press Ctrl * to select all data or use F5SpecialCurrent regionOK
3) Press Alt ; to select all visible data or use F5SpecialVisible cells onlyOK
4) Ctrl - on the numeric keyboard to delete entire rows

For code see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

For example a filter example

'In this Example "A1" is the header cell.

Sub Delete_with_Autofilter()
Dim DeleteValue As String
Dim rng As Range

DeleteValue = "<100"
' This will delete the rows with <100 in the Range("A1:A100")
With ActiveSheet
.Range("A1:A100").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=DeleteValue
With ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range
On Error Resume Next
Set rng = .Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, 1) _
.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)
On Error GoTo 0
If Not rng Is Nothing Then rng.EntireRow.Delete

End With
.AutoFilterMode = False
End With

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"QE" wrote in message ...
I need to create a macro to delete a row if the value is less than a number
that I specific