Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
excelnerd excelnerd is offline

Default Macro for copy and paste values

This changes the number format only. But I want the cell itself to contain
only two decimal points. For example,

If Cell A * Cell B = Cell C and
I want to put a value 1000 to Cell C by changing Cell A. Cell A should
contain a number of only two decimal places, not a number like
10.459409908349.

Do you think it's possible?

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Range("D10").NumberFormat = "0.00"

"excelnerd" wrote:

Hi,

I am running the following macro for copying a number derived from a goal
seek function and pasting into another worksheet.

Dim A As String

A = Sheets("Sheets1").Range("A10").Value
Sheets("Sheets1").Range("A15").GoalSeek Goal:=A,
ChangingCell:=Sheets("Sheets2").Range("D10")

The macro works fine and my sheets2.D10 gets a value with 15 decimal places.
However, I want it to roundup to 2 decimal places by adding the roundup
function in the above macro. How can I do this?

A quick help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.