Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Conditional Formatting - Greyed Out

I'd ask the same questions...

Is the worksheet protected?

Is the workbook shared?

Lee wrote:

Hello there

Wondering if you can help.

I have problem with worksheet at work. Running 2003. I have in some cells
formula with if and hlookup. It picks up colour in cell pending answer. IE
if comes back due then cell says due and changes to yellow if expired then
expired returns andcell changes to red. THese have been set up for some time.
I have had to add new columns and rows. In the new ones they are changing
to due and expired but not picking up colours. I have looked into
conditional formatting but it is greyed out and I cannot select it. The
worksheet is not locked but it is shared.

Can you advise something please.

Also if can help. I can't merge cells on the new ones I have added. I have
checked and the worksheet is not locked.

--
Thanks for the help

Lee

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Is the worksheet protected?

Is the workbook shared?

Kara wrote:

I have selected the series that I want to apply Conditional Formatting,
however, it is greyed out. Please advise!

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson