Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Leonard Priestley Leonard Priestley is offline

Default Excel 2007 Need to permanently change Normal settings for gridlines

I am using Excel 2007 for the first time and find the gridlines delineating
the cells are so faint as to be nearly indistinguishable. I can go into the
cell formatting and modify the normal style, and it is just the way I want
it. But I can't find a way to make Excel remember this and treat it as the
new definition of the Normal style. I don't want to have to redefine Normal
every time I open a new spreadsheet. Someone please help!

Regards

Leonard Priestley