Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I recover a deleted Excel 2007 work sheet tab?

If you haven't saved since you deleted those sheets, you can close without
saving. You will lose the changes you made to the existing worksheet, though.

If you have saved after deleting those worksheets, you'll have to restore from
your backup.

If you don't have backups, maybe your IT staff does...or maybe you emailed it to
someone and there's a copy in your sentbox (or the recipient could send it
back???)

Josy Mathew wrote:

Sir,
I'm using Excel 2007 and have and I had one excel with around 250 sheets but
today I deleted all the sheets except one sheet by mistake. Can I recover the
deteted files.
Regards
Josy

--