Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Steph Steph is offline

Default Adding text box to pie chart

I have a pie chart on an EXCEL tab that charts 10 different pieces of data
from another tab in the same workbook. I need to show a total of these 10
pieces of data on the chart. The total is available in a cell on the tab
with my data.

When I add a text box with a link to the data onto the chart, the data
appears. However, as soon as I click off the chart, the text box with the
data disappears

How can I get the text box with data to remain on the chart. I've read
through some of the other similar posts but can't seem get their solutions to
work for me. This seems like such a simple problem but it's driving me
crazy. HELP!!
--
Thanks so much!