Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen Karen is offline

Default Copy & Paste Across Sheet Tabs in a Range of Cells

I know that this can be done because I've done it before. I just cannot
remember how.

I have 20 sheets tabs
I want to copy a range of cells from sheet1 and paste them over to sheet2
thru sheet 20. What I'm doing now is going into each tab and highlighting the
range of cells I want to paste the data into and then I paste it across the
sheets. How can I group all sheets tabs at once and highlight the range of
cells in one shot so I don't have to go into each one?

It probably doesn't matter, but I'm using Excel 2003

Thanks, Karen