Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default how to convert excel data into picture

With a lot of work. First you would need to determine the EXACT format
the filetype of interest is and then write out all the file header info
and then the data. Not something Excel will do natively at all, and the
best you could do is VB programing toy create said file after you
determined the exact structure of the filetype.

Kirk wrote:

How would I convert values in an excel spreadsheet into a format that an
image viewer could use? Example: 0-255 values in a table into 0-255
grayscale level.

How would I export the values into a format that a graphics program, for
example: Paint could use?