Tony

Default How to link website data to Excel cells

I want to automatically import wesbite data in Excel cells, to perform
calculations. For example, I could have a portfolio in Excel that does
complex calculations. The portfolio needs to update stock prices every day
(and other numerical information). Don't want to manually cut, format and
paste every day for dozens of stocks and other values. Want to link up the
stock price in Yahoo (or from Fidelity Investments) to the cell
automatically, such that every day I can open Excel and ask it to refresh all
the prices at once.

Is this possible? Thanks for your help.

Tony from Houston