Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Cut and paste multiple cells in Excel

Make your own example from the info given and test.
The macro is doing what was requested by moving 10 cells one column to the
right

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"M.Rafat" wrote in message
Hi
Would you please explain more in details and in step by step example ?
I have same question .
Thanks in advance.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Try this macro where col a is 1
Sub cutnoncontingent()
For i = 1 To 10 Step 2
Cells(i,1).Cut Cells(i,2i)
Next i
End Sub

"cyndi" wrote in message
Hello,
I using Excel 2003, I want to be able to select cells a2,a4,a6,a8,a10
and
so
on, and paste them in b2,b4, b6,b8 and so on, when I cut them I get a
messages saying "The command you choose can't not be performed with
multiple
selections". I know at one point someone had shown me away around
this,
is
this possible.
Thanks