Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I auto-convert European dates to US dates?

If you want Excel to be able to read in the data in DMY format, make sure
that your Windows Regional Options (in Control Panel) expect that format.
To display values in MDY format, choose an appropriate format in Format/
Cells.
--
David Biddulph

"sandi" wrote in message
I have data that is being imported into Excel, and it's coming in with
European-style date formatting (Day-Month-Year). I would like to figure
out a
way to automatically convert the dates into US date formatting
(Month-Day-Year). Does anyone know how?