Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Metallo

Default Macro and hidden sheets

Norman,

I am aware that it cannot be selected, but my question was another, that is,
is there a workaround to make the hidden sheets selectable even if they are
hidden?

For instance, the formulas work fine, the values generated as a result of a
calculation turn out in the hidden sheets as if the they were unhidden,
therefore I was wondering: If the formulas work on hidden sheets, why cannot
the macros?

Hope this is clearer.

Thank you!
Alex

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Alex,

A hidden sheet cannot be selected, so try re-writing your code to remove
selections.

If this does nor resolve your problem, post your code.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Metallo" wrote in message

I have a WB with 10 worksheets.
At the time I did this WB, I also created a Macro that had the task to
change the format of all the sheets.
Today, I have decided to hide some of the sheets and the macro does no
longer work.
I guess this is because it cannot find the sheets which are hidden.

My question is: Is there a way to allow the Macro to work as before,
meaning
to continue changing the format of the hidden sheets as well?
Something like a condition that says, if Sheet XY is hidden then look for
it
into etc.

Thank you
Alex